Phone Systems Hunt Valley
The phone systems Hunt Valley businesses use serve as important business tools. In addition to voice-enabled phone systems, Hunt Valley businesses use their phone systems for voicemail integration and auto attendant features. Automated dialing phone systems Hunt Valley businesses often use can reach a wider audience. With VoIP phone systems, Hunt Valley businesses communicate over an internet connection. The type of phone systems Hunt Valley businesses choose depends on their particular needs. By using a modern phone system, Hunt Valley businesses can grow their potential customer base.
As basic features of their phone systems, Hunt Valley businesses can use features such as remote locations, call forwarding, as well as paging systems and access control. Also useful to many Hunt Valley businesses is the addition of call-forwarding, call-waiting and call-screening features. Phone systems Hunt Valley businesses often find useful include voicemail, internet voicemail, message-alert and on-hold music features. Email integration with name, fax detection, find me follow me, distribution lists and line queuing capabilities may also prove important features of an effective Hunt Valley business phone system. Phone systems Hunt Valley businesses are most likely to find attractive merge VoIP and virtual PBX technologies to connect multiple office locations with mobile employees, using an auto-receptionist feature with multiple virtual extensions. With fax, call-forwarding, call-waiting, call-screening, voicemail and message-alert features available on their local, mobile and toll-free numbers—and with office locations connected to mobile employees by an auto-receptionist--Hunt Valley businesses have a battery of phone system features from which they can pick and choose.
By including fixed line local access numbers on their phone systems, Hunt Valley businesses can ensure their listing in local directories, such as the white and yellow pages, attracting a larger base of potential customers on a local level. Hunt Valley businesses can also improve their workflow and ability to communicate with current and potential customers by using call-forwarding, call-waiting and call screening features. Using voicemail features on their phone systems, Hunt Valley businesses can improve workflow by avoiding missed voicemail messages when away from their fixed line answering machine or mobile phone device. Using voice prompt messages may also improve workflow, not only by avoiding delays caused by routing calls to the proper employees, but also by allowing your workface to concentrate on working versus tracking people down. Phone systems Hunt Valley businesses use can improve workflow by increasing communication between business personnel, as well as communication between business personnel and clients. By taking advantage of these call-handling, voicemail, message-alert and electronic fax features, and by using an auto-receptionist, Hunt Valley businesses can greatly increase their workflow.
Considering the benefits of including local, mobile and toll-free numbers is essential in deciding the phone systems Hunt Valley businesses should use. Call-forwarding, call-waiting and call-screening functions are also useful features to consider in selecting a Hunt Valley business phone system for a busy enterprise. Voicemail, internet voicemail, message-alert and on-hold music functions are features of phone systems Hunt Valley businesses should consider in order to avoid missing calls and messages. Today's businesses may also be impressed with the sleek design, illuminated phones and ease of use, this is an ideal way to improve moral and allow employees to use all the important features of a Hunt Valley business's phone system. Phone systems Hunt Valley businesses are likely to consider most functional merge VoIP and virtual PBX technologies to connect multiple office locations with mobile employees, using an auto-receptionist. Evaluating how adding each of these call-handling, voicemail, message-alert and auto-receptionist features can improve Hunt Valley businesses' connectivity is important when deciding how to best expand their phone systems.
Phone System Standard Features
• Auto Attendant usually takes the place of a receptionist by presenting callers with a list of options to route their call, such as "Dial 2" to speak with someone in Service or "Dial 4" to speak with someone in Sales. Most Hunt Valley companies use this feature also when it's after normal business hours.
• Conferencing Features allow two or more extensions to connect together to share in a conversation. Usually, the default is two. If you require more than two, ask what the maximum number of callers can be used on your business phone system. Some phone systems only allow internal extensions to be conferenced and others allow external conference calls through Hunt Valley and other states.
• Employee Directory allows callers to look up an employee's extension within the Hunt Valley company by entering the first few letters of their name, this is a great feature for customers who want to reach inside contactsin a hurry.
• Call Hold gives users the ability to put a call on hold while the user attends to other matters. Standard feature will all business phone systems.
• Call Forwarding gives the user the ability to forward all calls to another extension, to voice mail or off-site location.
• Speed Dial is a system feature on all business phone systems that allows fast acccess to frequently called numbers.
• Redial allows the last number called to be redialed with the touch of a button.
• Paging allows a user to speak over a paging system with external speakers, over just the phones or can even be predefined paging zones for departments within the company..
• Music on Hold gives your callers something to listen to while they are on hold. It can be music or prerecorded messages sometimes referred to as advertising on hold.
• Help Key On some of our systems, there is a Verbal User's Guide built right into the phone system. Just press the HELP key, and the system literally talks users through any feature with which they may need assistance.
• Live Call Recording Recording of any conversation or personal “voice memo”; allows moving and copying recordings to others’ mailboxes (auto-recordings available with optional VIP family of applications)
• Account Codesfor greater access control for outgoing calls
*Above is only a partial list of features. Please confirm specific requested features with your representative as some systems vary.
Phone System Advanced Features
• Multiple Tenants This allows for multiple companies to run from the same business phone system with seperate automated attendents.
• Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Routes calls within designated departments based on agent availability
• Call Reporting for greater tracking of employees and call logs
• Cellular Managmenet lets you use a business phone to manage calls to and from a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone
• Security Access Integration uses key fobs for building or office access control, employee tracking and helps reduce payroll errors through reporting
• Video Monitoring allows for standard captured video feeds to be recordeda dn viewed at later times.
• Presence Management the phone system allows you to help manage employee comings and goings into your facility and maintain security
*Above is only a partial list of features. Please confirm specific requested features with your Hunt Valley representative as some systems vary.
Phone System Voice Mail Features for Hunt Valley Businesses
• Voice Mail Ports/Channels determines the amount of callers that can be leaving a message inside the company's phone system voice mail at any given time.
Storage Capacity (2,4,6,8, etc)
• Easy Colored Key to access voice mail.
• Off Premise Delivery gives the callers the ability to locate a cell phone or page off-site for emergency contacts
• Multiple Mailbox Types including group, broadcast, informational, cascade notification, guest, and Q & A mailboxes
• Group Mailboxes for one-step moving of a voice message to other users mailboxes
• Virtual Mailbox Key for monitoring of additional mailboxes
• AutoPage for alerting users over ESI desktop phone speakers (or, if connected, overhead paging system)
*Above is only a partial list of voice mail features. Please confirm specific requested features with your Hunt Valley representative as some systems vary.
Phone System Network Cabling in Hunt Valley
• Phone and Data Jacks are there voice and data jacks located in the office where a user will be seated?
• Fax Lines can be ran to ensure faxes have a dedicated line.
• Network Printers allow for company employees to have a central location for printing all materials.
• Home Runs is a term used to explain voice and data wiring. Do all your employee location's cables run to a phone closet or server room?
• Network Hubs are used to provide a data gateway to your internet carrier
• Structured Cabling Patch Panels allows for termination from your employees locations inside the company office space.
• Fiber Optics can be used for minimal data loss, high bandwidth properties of fiber cable can be used over greater distances than copper cables, in data networks this can be as much as 2km without the use of repeaters.
*Above is a suggested list of considerations for your new office or company relocation to Hunt Valley MD.
Additional Phone System Options for Hunt Valley Businesses
• Back Up Power will provide your business phone system with an alternate source of electricity for 10 to 60 minutes in case of a power outage. Does your Hunt Valley
location experience power outages?
• Gas Tube Protection helps protect and lower the chances of your business phone system taking a direct lighting hit during a thunder storm.
• Expandability does it make sense to purchase a slightly larger business phone system for a growing business?
• Polycom Conference Phone gives your company a professional full-duplex conference phone for large meetings.
• Headsets Optional: Corded or Wireless and easy to use. Most phones come with a headset jack. Great for a receptionsist or sales teams.